- 2017 N-Power list of successful candidates set to be released.
- N-Power scheme set to release names of successful candidates by 11:30pm today.
- The physical verification exercise has also been fixed for November 27th and December 8th, 2017.
The federal government social intervention scheme, N-Power, has released further guidelines for candidates willing to participate in the scheme.
Recall the administrators of the scheme, earlier announced to candidates who registered in 2017 that they would be able to check their status by 11:30 pm today, Monday, 20th November, 2017.
The scheme has now revealed six (6) steps for candidates to check and confirm if they have been pre-selected for the N-Power volunteer scheme.
- Candidates are advised to log on to the N-Power official website @ www.npower.gov.ng
- Click on “check your pre-selection status”.
- Type in your name or phone number or email address or BVN in the search box.
- Your name will pop up if you have been pre-selected.
- You will receive an SMS and email congratulating you on your pre-selection.
- Prepare for physical verification between November 27th and December 8th, 2017.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.