Phyno is out with an outstanding beat featuring Olamide. The music came out this week and is booming all over Nigeria. It is one of the best music of Phyno this year. He has been struggling to making sure that he gives his fan the best of what he has in music. Check out his new music below.
Facts about Phyno.
1. His real name is Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson was born and raised in Enugu State.
2. His popular is name Phyno, which is derived from the word phenomenal, was the nickname given to him by one of his high school friends named Emeka.
3. He developed an interest for music production during his secondary school days. He wanted to become a pilot, but was told that he could be a doctor.
4. Throughout high school, he learned to play the drums and piano. He also learned to create his own rendition of every recording he heard.
READ MORE Biography of Tiwa Savage
5. He studied public administration at the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu, and started profiting from music during his second year at IMT.
6. Phyno started recording his debut studio album, No Guts No Glory, in 2012. The album features guest appearances from Omawumi, Olamide, Efa, P-Square, Timaya, Flavour N’abania, Mr. Raw, M.I, Ice Prince and Runtown. It was primarily recorded in Igbo and Nigerian Pidgin. Phyno revealed in an interview that rapping in his native language is his strong suit.
7. On 25 September 2012, he released “Ghost Mode” as the album’s lead single. The song features Olamide and was released to critical acclaim. It won Best Collabo at both the2012 The Headies Awards and 2013 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
READ MORE Biography of Runtown
8. Phyno is widely known as the ambassador of rap music in the Igbo Language
9. Although he primarily raps in Igbo, he combines a bit of Nigerian Pidgin and English in his music.
10. According to him, he respects his culture and loves being himself that’s why he raps in Igbo.
11. His best hobby is rapping.
12. He is the most popular singer in Igbo land.